OSU Career Services
360 Student Union
Stillwater, OK 74078
8 am - 5 pm (CST)
Monday - Friday
- Will empower all OSU community members with the passion and abilities to achieve their ideal future.
- Building upon OSU’s land-grant mission, OSU Career Services facilitates quality career development and outreach services to enhance life-long learning and economic development.
- Community - We foster a strong sense of community based on shared governance among students, faculty, staff, and administrators, which allows us to expand our intellectual and interpersonal horizons in a safe, friendly, and supportive learning environment.
- Excellence – We seek excellence in all our endeavors; we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Diversity – We respect and value the diversity of individuals, beliefs, and opinions.
- Integrity – We are committed to the principles of truth and honesty; we will be equitable, ethical, and professional.
- Service – We believe that serving others is a noble and worthy endeavor and is one of the distinguishing features of a land-grant institution.
- Intellectual Freedom – We believe in ethical and scholarly questioning in an environment that respects the rights of all to freely pursue knowledge.
- Stewardship of Resources – We are dedicated to the efficient and effective use of resources and sustainability practices to conserve those resources. We accept responsibility of the public’s trust and are accountable for our actions.