CVHS Career Day
Education & Teacher Job Fair
Adulting 101
Law School Lunch and Learn at OSU Tulsa

 Faculty & Staff  
 
 Career Plan  
 Choosing a Major  
 Class Ideas  
 Career Fairs & Events  
 Jobs & Internships  
 Student Employment  
 Resumes  
 Interviews  
 Guest Speakers  
 Student Resource Library  
 Salaries & Reports  
 Students & Alumni  
 Employers  
 Parents  
Picture of students Part-Time Jobs
Part-time employees can be a great way to provide additional support for your department or business, as well as providing students with experience, money for school, and opportunities to build their professional network.

Work-Study
Work-Study students are eligible to fill most OSU part-time position and numerous off-campus positions with non-profits and government agencies. Employing a work-study eligible student can save departments funding as the work-study program provides 70% of the student's salary with the department/agency paying the other 30%. For more information about work-study, click here.

Graduate Assistants
Graduate assistants serve in a variety of support roles, while working on their graduate degrees. Responsibilities often include serving as a teaching or research assistant. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, peer advising or other support capacities.

Internships
Specifics of an internship may vary, but all internships should involve "intentional learning" with specific goals and objectives that support the student's academic and career interests. Students may pursue academic credit for an internship, whether paid or unpaid, depending on their department.

OSU Career Services - Facebook  OSU Career Services - Instagram  OSU Career Services - Linedin  OSU Career Services - Twitter
  Mission  -  Annual Report  -  Policies  -  Staff List  -  Contact Us  -  Site Map

Mission  -  Annual Report  -  Policies

Staff List  -  Contact Us  -  Site Map

OSU Career Services - Facebook      OSU Career Services - Instagram      OSU Career Services - Linedin      OSU Career Services - Twitter